Friday, December 2, 2011

5 Question Friday!

Good Morning, Everyone!  I hope your weekend is fabulous!  Nothing much to say this morning, so we'll just get right to it.  Thanks again to Mama M. for letting us link up to the wonderful 5 question Friday!

1.   What is your favorite Christmas decoration in your house?

              The tree for sure.  I love how pretty it is all sparkly it is with the lights on and all the decorations!  GORGEOUS!

2.   Do you finish your Christmas shopping early or are you a last minute type?
              
               I am very much an early shopper.  I pick up deals all year long.  I do buy a few little things, like stocking stuffers a few weeks before, but for the most part I buy everything early.

3.   When do you turn on your heat?

              Usually we don’t run the main heat in the house.  We usually run space heaters in the bed rooms.  However, this year we’d be running 3 different space heaters so we’re just gonna turn on the regular heat.  And the short answer to this question is we set our heat around 70, because we have little munches that have yet to learn how to stay under covers ;).

4.   Do you ever wish your blog was private?

              Nope.  It doesn’t bother me who reads my ramblings.  If it did I’d only be on facebook, where I can somewhat control who sees what I say.

5.   Do you put your deodorant on before or after you put on your shirt?
              After.  I don’t want to get white streaks on my shirt!

Aren’t you so glad you know all that about me now?   Happy Friday!!!

Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm here via Mama M's 5Q. I'd have to agree with you--the sparkly, lighted tree is one of my favorite parts of this year. I turn the lights on first thing in the morning and don't turn them off til I'm headed to bed. I could just sit and look at it for hours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Kendra! I'm glad you agree ;). So glad you came to visit our little site! Hope you have a great week!

    Ms. T

    ReplyDelete