Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Craft

If you've been reading this blog very often you'll already know that I am not very good at crafting.  Ms. L is the crafter amongst us.  Anyway, every once in awhile I psych myself up into thinking I might be able to do a craft.  Most of the time it turns out miserably and I think to myself, "why did I even try?  I knew this is the way it would turn out!"

Well, this time I actually did one that turned out right!! I'm excited!  And I took pictures every step of the way so you can see it too =).

Here's what I used... kind of, ignore the lace, because I was going to use it, but then decided not to.  Hey, I'm a woman therefore I have the right to change my mind as much as I want =).

I took the glass and cardboard out of the picture frame and threw them away.  Once that was done I painted it.


I then took strips of ribbon and stapled them to the back of the frame like so...



I then attached a pretty monogramed letter that Ms. L had made me before.



And this, my friends, is the finished product! TADA!!  I am going to use it to hang Sweet Pea's hair bows onto.


This is the first and possibly last craft I post all rolled into one.  Hope you enjoyed it! =)

Have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment