Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Modest is Hottest

I am a shameless people watcher.  I like to see what people are wearing, their hair styles, etc.  Well, we went to Disney World this last weekend.  It never ceases to amaze me what people choose to wear to a theme park.  I saw countless women there in heels!  (Not me, I'm a tennis shoe girl when it comes to theme parks!) Whatever, it's their choice just like it's my choice.  And for me comfort wins the day.

Another, "I can't believe" that I kept having while we were there was the girls that were half dressed.  I guess I've spent too much time secluded lately to realize that coming out without half of your outfit is the new trend.  I can tell you though, that's not a trend I'll be following!  I just wanted to sit those girls (and sadly there were many women there "dressed" that way too) down and lovingly tell them, "don't you understand that gets you all the WRONG kind of attention?  No one respects you when you're dressed like that."

It makes me sad to think they feel they need to dress this way.  And while I'm sure none of them that I crossed paths with read this blog, I'd like to say, "Ladies, you're beautiful and worth so much more than that!  Remember Modest is Hottest!"

I hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment