Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Breath of Friendship


I know this is a late evening post, and for that I am sorry.  That you didn't get to hear from me earlier.  Because I am awesome.  Okay, maybe not, but it is later than I normally post.

The reason for this is that I had a rare opportunity to spend an entire afternoon with my best friend, Ms. T.  We laughed, we cried, we cried from laughing.  It was exactly what I needed. 

Since this was an extemely short post, I thought I would share a funny picture from my past.  The Little Miss had the habit of making this face anytime you would tell her to smile for a picture:



Or this one:



Or this one:



Or she just might look annoyed:




Have a Great Sunday!  Well, what's left of it!

Ms. L



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment