Good Morning, Friends!
Once again we’ve reached FRIDAY!! I have no idea what we are going to do this weekend, and that is kinda a nice feeling. Alrighty on with the 5 question fun! Once again thanks to Mama M. for letting us link up.
1. What do you enjoy doing the most with your spouse?
Honestly, I enjoy being with the Hubs. We can do just about anything and have fun. A couple of weeks ago we went to dinner and then to a kiddie arcade. We had a great time! In short being with the Hubs is my favorite thing.
2. How do you eat your taco? From the top or from the side?
What kind of question is this really? I mean I don’t know if I’ve ever seen anyone eat a taco from the top. Maybe I’m just sheltered. So my answer to this question is from the side. The end.
3. Have you ever shut off the basement light and ran like a fool because you knew someone was down there and would get you?
We moved out of the last house that we lived in that had a basement when I was 6. I don’t really remember if I ever did this…. And since we haven’t had a basement after that it makes it really hard to have done this. I guess my answer to this question is I don’t remember doing it. However, I will admit that as a teenager whenever I would come home by myself and the door was unlocked (which was often, my family was extremely trusting. And nothing bad ever happened because the back door was unlocked.) I would go through the whole house with a knife in my hand checking every corner and behind every shower curtain. Because I didn't want to be caught by a serial killer. And see how well it worked?! =)
4. If you could change one thing about you what would it be and why?
Ahhh this one is super easy. I would no longer suffer with depression. I would not have to take medication to live a semi normal life. However, I must say I’m so thankful that we live in a day in age where there are medications to help me. Praise God.
5. What age do you think is appropriate to have the "bird and the bees" talk with your children?
I haven’t really figured this out yet since my kids are 3 and 1 and definitely NOT the age yet. I will figure it out. I’d so much rather them hear it from me or the Hubs than some uninformed kid that is going to make assumptions. Or worse an informed kid…. Oh goodness could we stop talking about this now please?! I’m starting to get anxiety about this and I have awhile before I should have to face this!!
I hope you all have a great weekend!
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.