Anyway, enough with my whining and on with the fun! Once again thanks to Mama M. for letting us link up!
1. What giveaway would you like to do on your blog?
I would love to be able to give away one million dollars of my sixty-four gagillion dollar lottery winnings. I’ll let you know when I win. (P.s. I don’t play…. That might make it take just a smidge longer…. ;)
2. If you had to choose between natural artistic ability and natural athletic ability, which would it be?
I’m going with artistic ability, because there comes a point in time when your body won’t do athletics anymore (I’m pretty sure my body is there, or close!). Either is amazing though.
3. Do you ditch the coat the minute it becomes "spring" or are you a holdout for more cool temps?
This is a hard one, because where I live there really isn’t “spring”. We have 2 temperatures, hot and cold (and our cold isn’t cold to some people). Right now we’ve moved out of cold and right into hot. So definitely no coat.
4. What would you do if you won the mega millions lotto of 1/2 billion dollars?
I’ve already committed to giving away one million of it on my blog. The rest I have big plans for. The Hubs and I have a dream of buying a big plot of land and making our own subdivision on it. We would build houses only for people we trust and then we wouldn’t have to worry about Firecracker or Sweet pea going out to play outside. And they could go down the street and play with their cousins, or to Gram and Papa’s house or Grandpop’s house. Oh to be able to do this! It’s a wonderful dream.
5. You are at a hotel by yourself...what do you do?
I would do what any mother of small children would do, SLEEP. I would sleep as long as my body would let me. Then I would go crazy and take a long shower without worrying about whether or not the kids are up and getting into anything. Wild and crazy plans huh? ;)
Hope you all have a great weekend!
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.