Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Whoops!!!

Have you ever thought you were going to be 10 minutes early somewhere and you wound up actually being 35 minutes late? That totally just happened to me tonight! 

We didn't realize that church was having Awana (a kid's program that both the Hubs and I work in) tonight (which starts at 6:30, and we usually get there about 6:15).  The Hubs and I thought last Wednesday night was the last night for Awana until after the first of the year. 

We walked in at 6:50 thinking we were 10 minutes early for church and realized we were actually 35 minutes late!  Wow, I felt like a putz.  Oh well....

Merry Christmas!

Ms. T
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment