Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Best Friends

Last night I took the Firecracker to McDonald's for a chance to play on the playground and their half price happy meal.  We don't do this very often which makes it special when we do.  It's always a toss up as to how many kids will be on the playground when we get there.  Sometimes there are way too many and other times there are none at all.  Both are sad.  Too many kids and Firecracker ends up sitting with me watching the other kids (most of them bigger and not paying enough attention to the little guys) play.  When there are no kids then Firecracker has to play by himself.  Not so much fun.

Anyway, last night there was one other little boy that looked to be about 4 or 5 on the playground.  The two boys took to eachother and started playing together immediately.  By the end of the night the older boy was calling Firecracker his "best friend".  It was so cute!   

This made me start thinking.  I wish as an adult I could make "best friends" that easily!  I have plenty of friends mind you, but the ease that little people make friends always amazes me.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment