Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Birthday Boy

Today is a very special day.  Today is the day xx years ago my sweet, wonderful, kind, loving, PATIENT, caring Hubs came into this world! 

I love him so much I can't even express it to you.  The Hubs is a million times better than any prince charming I could have ever dreamed up.  He loves me for me, he loves our children and not only that he helps with them!  It is not unusual to find him feeding, diapering or bathing one of them. 

The Hubs is dreamy for sure!  I know you're all super jealous, but you're just gonna have to back off ladies, because he's taken ;).  He signed a 99 year lease on our wedding day and he's still got 95 years left. 

Honey, if you're reading this, I love you with my whole heart and I wish you the best Birthday ever.  I thank God everyday for making you mine. 

Love,
Ms. T

Ps.  To everyone else, happy my Hubs' birthday!

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, yeah, I know this is all about your Hubs, but may I mention that it is also only 20 days til our Birthday! That makes today even more special. Oh, yeah, and it's my anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about all that "dreamy" stuff, but I do agree! You got an absolutely wonderful husband...exactly the one that your dad and I prayed for!!! From the moment we knew you were growing inside me, we began to pray for him...we just didn't know his name...but God did!!! Congratulations! Happy Birthday to the husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. L, I hope you had a great anniversary!

    Rebecca, thanks! And for visiting =).

    Ms. T

    ReplyDelete