Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Merry December

Can you believe that it is December already?  This year has flown by so far.  I was thinking back on our year, and thought about all the things we have done in the last 12 months.

We have moved. Twice.  The Hubs and I have each quit our jobs and started new ones (mine being a Stay at Home Mom).  We got a pony for the kids' birthdays.  The Boy started 1st grade.  The Little Miss finally caught on to the whole Big Girl Potty deal.  We have had ups.  We have had quite a few downs.  But we have survived.  We will continue to survive. 

I don't have much to say today, so here is our year in pictures:







Yes, The Hubs is molesting the gorilla. I make no excuses for him.










Have a great Thursday!

Ms. L




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, the family and the pictures! I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete