Sunday, December 25, 2011

Our Birthday!!!

Today is a wonderful day.  A day that Ms. L and I count down to all year long.  Today is OUR BIRTHDAY!!  It pretty much should be a national holiday.  I honestly can't believe that Congress hasn't already declared it as one.  They've repeatedly ignored my request to make it one and taken out a restraining order told me to leave them alone.  I'm pretty sure this means they want to be my best friend.  And they want me to call them every 5 minutes.

Anyway, Ms. L and I would like to wish you all a Happy Our Birthday!! 

Hope your day is as great as ours are going to be =)!!

Ms. T and Ms. L

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment