Last night I made a new recipe and it was fantastic! So I thought you'd want to know what it is. Oven Fried Pork Chops. They were so moist and delicious AND easy to make! When do those things come together?
Anyway, here's the recipe:
4 pork chops
2 tbsp butter
1 cup dry herb stuffing mix (I used seasoned bread crumbs and they turned out just fine)
2 tbsp milk
1/4 tsp black pepper
9x13 baking pan
* Turn on the oven to 425 degrees
* Beat the egg and add milk and pepper to it.
* Melt butter in pan
* Dip the pork chops in the egg mixture
* Cover the pork chops in the stuffing (or bread crumbs)
* Place the pork chops in the pan
* Cook the pork chops for 10 minutes on one side then turn them over and cook for an additional 10 minutes. (My chops were slightly thicker so they took about 35 total minutes to cook rather than 20)
Enjoy the delicious-ness!!
P.s. this is the link that I got the recipe from http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Oven-Fried-Pork-Chops/Detail.aspx
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.