Thursday, December 29, 2011

I'm Not Ready for a Parrot!

The last few days my little Firecracker has decided to start parroting back whatever he hears.  For instance: "oh rats!", "stink", and "you've got to be kidding me".  Which sounded more like: "you kivd me".  Honestly, they were kind of cute. 

No matter how cute I thought those little parroting episode were I know there are more to come.  And no matter how hard I try I won't be able to shield him forever.  Thankfully, he hasn't said anything too terrible.... YET! 

I have heard so many horror stories of children that say something horrible at just the wrong time.  And knowing my luck, and my life I will soon be adding my own embarrassing stories to that list.

Lord, help me!  You promise to still be my friends when my little Firecracker says something super embarrassing?  Oh good.  I'm glad you're not fair weather friends ;).

Hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. There is one thing about it...you will be a lot more conscious of what you say because you may hear it come back at any moment! It is like the Holy Spirit in a little boy's body!!! :)

    ReplyDelete