Good Morning, Friends! I hope you have a fantastic weekend =). I think I might have a little surprise for you tomorrow. I've been trying something crafty! I know I nearly surprised myself with it too..... I'm still unsure which direction I'll be going with it, but I'm taking pictures every step of the way so you'll get to see how it goes and how it turns out! Even if it's not great, which with my track record is entirely possible....
Onto the 5 question Friday fun!!
1. What's the oldest piece of clothing in your closet?
I have a P.J. set that was my Grandmother's. I gave it to her when I was 16 and she loved it. When she passed away it reminded me of her so I took it. Whenever I see it I smile and think of her.
2. How many random blog readers have you met?
If this question is referring to random readers of my blog ummm... none. Although, technically 99% of the readers here are my friends/ family and I've met all of them so I could say 99%. It's all in how you look at it =).
3. Do you let your kids stay up till midnight on New Years Eve? (Or, if you don't have kiddos yet, did you get to stay up until midnight as a child?)
Nope, my kids would seriously melt down if they were up that late, considering they are 2 1/2 and 7 months old. I used to stay up for New Years Eve before I had children. However, now that I have kids that get up early I cannot stay up that late if I want to function properly the next day.
4. What are the gas prices where you live?
To put it simply the gas prices here are RIDICULOUS! Remember when we used to pay 1.50 or less for gas? Or even more recently 2.00 or less for gas? Yeah, those were decent prices.... Now, we're up to 3.30 a gallon. Pretty soon I'm trading my car in for a horse. Pretty sure it would be cheaper. Plus, I wouldn't have to mow my lawn as much, because the horse would munch on the grass.... BONUS! =)
5. What is one resolution that you know you should do but are too afraid to try?I don't have any resolutions that I'm necessarily afraid to try. However, I have many that I won't try, because I know I won't stick with them. For instance: a diet, exercising every day, reading a book a month. I could go on, but now I'm just depressing myself. I do have a few I know I'll stick with though. For instance: no smoking, no binge drinking, no drugs. Oh yeah feeling better about myself now!! =) (p.s. I already don't smoke, drink or do drugs, which makes it SUPER easy to quit them ;).
Hope you have a great day!
P.s. I can't figure out why some of this post is smaller and the rest of it isn't.... Oh well! Sorry for the OCD people out there! =)
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.