Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Nerves Are Coming

Good morning, ya'll!

So, I have a job interview this morning.  It's a second interview, so for some reason that makes me more nervous than the first interview.  The first interview was pretty run of the mill, experience and background sort of stuff.  This interview is with my potential co-workers to see if they can work with me.  I have never been on a "see if they can work with you" interview before, so I have no idea what to expect.

Maybe there will be something exciting going on, like dragons.  Or zombies. 

So, say a prayer!

Ms. L


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

2 comments:

  1. You will be awesome!!! Knock 'em dead! Well, maybe that would make them decide they couldn't work with you so just wow them!!! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Gram. If they're zombies knock 'em dead for sure. If they're people, I'd just wait to see how nice they are first ;). Love you and I'm praying!

    ReplyDelete