Friday, November 4, 2011

5 Question Friday!

Once again a big thank you to Mama M. for letting us link up!


1. What movie do you love to quote?

   Hmmm… that’s a hard one.  You see I’m a movie person.  I love to quote movies.  Before the munches arrived on the scene it was not uncommon to find the Hubs and I at the theater at least twice a month.  Yeah, lots of things change once the little blessings arrive… like movie money goes to diapers…. Hahaha!  Anyway,  some of the classics would be Dumb and Dumber, Elf, A Christmas Story, Finding Nemo, While You Were Sleeping, You’ve Got Mail. I could go on, but I won’t because we all have other things to do with our day!

2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?

   Yes.  Did I like it?  NO.  Will I do it again?  Not unless I have NO other mode of transportation and my destination is more than 5 miles away.  Will my children ever ride one with my knowledge before they’re 18?  NO.  Motorcycles = death on wheels.  Thanks for asking.

3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

   Sleep or curl up on the couch with a good book and read til I fall asleep.  Either is awesome, and neither are exceptionally likely in my world.

4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift?

   It all depends on if I have something I’d really like to have.  If I do then just one gift is perfect.  If I don’t then little gifts are just fine!

5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?

   Hahaha…. Have you been following me around and decided I needed to make this public?  In short, yes.

Hope you all have a great day!


Ms. T 

1. What movie do you love to quote?

Much like Ms. T, I love movies.  I think my favorites to quote though are probably, While You Were Sleeping, Sabrina (with Harrison Ford), and unfortunately Monty Python And The Holy Grail.

2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?

No.  Will I?  No.  My husband would love to have a motorcycle, but I have put the big Kibash on that one.  I have seen 3 accidents involving motorcycles almost immediately after they happened.  Only one of those riders survived, and he has extremely severe injuries.  So, I prefer not to die right now, so no!

3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

Ok, Here again, Ms. T and I are almost the same person.  I love to read, sleep, watch movies, and watch Investigation Discovery.  I am a murder investigation junkie. 

4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift?

See, I love expensive gifts, but our budget doesn't normally allow for them.  I always feel guilty if someone spends much money on me.  However, I like getting nice things.  So I okay with either equally.


5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?

No.  I am a details junkie as well.  I always think that I will forget something so I check and recheck details for everything.  I will look at a reminder/flyer/schedule multiple times a day, because I convince myself that maybe I read it wrong.  I am terrified of missing and/or being late for something that I am incredibly anal retentive about checking the details about a hundred times.  For example, yesterday The Boy brought home a flyer from school about an awards ceremony that he has next week.  I have already looked at it about 10 times.  Wednesday, the 9th, at 9:45am, in the school cafeteria.  Don't judge but I also memorized what order the classes are presenting in.  The Boy's is first, so I definitely cannot be late.

Alright, ya'll!  Have a great weekend! 

Ms. L

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment