Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Shopping

Ok, so I am one of those people that Christmas shops all year long.  Not because I over buy, but because I shop the clearance sections, and the sales and it is easier for the budget when the buying is spread out over 11 months ;).   Well, by the beginning of November I'm usually done with the exception of a few little things for stockings. 

Well, this year I don't know what has happened to me!  I'm not even close to done this year.  EGADS!  I'm feeling the pressure!  I know that this may be foreign to many, because it's much more normal to START shopping about this time of year rather than finishing up. 

Ok, freak out over.  Thanks for being a listening ear.  And everyone will have something under the tree.  No problem, no problem, no problem.  I'll keep repeating that until it's all done =).

Merry Christmas shopping to you all!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. Little things like this NEVER make you freak out! I just don't understand what has happened this time!!! Haha! (Sarcasm dripping) Don't worry, Ms T, welcome to my world...it is nice here!!

    ReplyDelete