Wednesday, November 30, 2011

No Shortage of Crazy

This year was my very first foray into the world of true Black Friday shopping.  I have gone before, but I was always a straggler.  I wouldn't get to the stores til 8 am- ish and content to hunt through what was left over.  

Well, there were too many deals out there this year to just lay around in bed!  Plus, I had some how convinced my Mamma and my Sister in Law, C, that this was a great idea.  (I still am unsure how I did this, because they too are extremely fond of their beds). 

The three of us started out at 8pm Thursday night and didn't get back to our wonderful beds until 7 am!  Not sure I'll ever be able to convince them that this is a good idea again.....  However, we had such a great time!  We got 90% of the things we were out for, and had a barrel of laughs doing it! 

Here are a few pictures of our crazy adventure.  These also are proof that there is no shortage of crazy in this world.  =)


C and my Mamma waiting in one of the many lines.


Just a few of the other nuts that were out on Black Friday too.

Hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

2 comments:

  1. As the Momma, I must say that my first Black Friday all night shopping adventure was solely out of love for my one and only Ms. T!!! And...we did have lots of fun...but this Momma was TIRED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always time to sleep, but only so many hours for Black Friday shopping! So glad you all went, and hate that I wasn't there with you.

    ReplyDelete