Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas Cookie Ice Cream

Ms. L is driving home from her trip to support her niece during her surgery.  So you get the pleasure of hearing from me two days in a row!!  Lucky you!  No snarky comments from the peanut gallery ;).

You may not know this about me, but I am a junk food junkie.  Specifically sweet junk food.  Although I do love me some chips.  Anyway, the other day the Hubs went to the store for something random and came home not only with what he was after, but also with something a little extra... Blue Bell Christmas Cookie ice cream!  Oh My Lanta!  Do you see why I love that man?!  (and just in case you were thinking, "wow that Hubs sure is going to the store a lot", it's the same trip I posted about here.)

This ice cream is fantastic!  It has little chunks of ginger bread in it and sprinkles, and bits of icing.  Oh My Lanta!  I'm telling ya it's fabulouso.  The only problem here is that my waist line doesn't need one more delicious treat to be addicted to.  So Thank you and curse you, Blue Bell....

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment: