Monday, November 28, 2011

Packing

I must say I love my family and friends, because if I didn't I'd never travel anywhere!  When I was single it was easy.  Pack for myself and head out the door.  Now, now is a whole different ball game. 

The Hubs and I are what you would call "over packers".  We both take anything we *think* we might need.  Even if the only scenario we could possibly need that item for would be if we were stranded in a snow bank with no cell phone service.... (and keep in mind that our destination would be some where like Hawaii).  We've always been this way, therefore, our trunk has always been pretty full. 

Now, just imagine this mentality and add 2 children who need everything!  Oh my goodness!  It's a good thing only 4 of us needed to go and come back, because the back of our van was completely filled.  No room for one more living soul!

Anywho, we had a great/ hectic time on our vacation. 

Hope you all had awesome Thanksgivings!  And can you believe that Christmas is a mere 26 shopping days away?!  Crazy!

Merry Christmas!

Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you took the trouble to pack because Firecracker needed to come to Gram's house and it would have been difficult if he had had nothing to wear!!! Of course there would have been the "footfall uniform!"

    ReplyDelete