Monday, October 31, 2011

Computers

My computer has decided it no longer likes me =(.  It has decided to not ever turn back on again.  Sad sad day....  I must say I didn't realize how addicted I am to the internet until I couldn't get on line anymore.

Many times today I found myself wanting to get online, and then remembering I couldn't.  I must say it was rather frustrating and obnoxious.  I felt like a drug addict searching for my next fix.

However, I must say that today's events have made me realize how much time I do spend online.  It is obviously WAY more than it needs to be.  And, I'm not gonna lie, it made me feel like a bad mom.  How much time am I taking away from my munches just so I can check Facebook, or my email, or my deal websites?  Will those things matter in 10 years?  NO, but the amount of time and love I show my munches will matter.

Therefore, my friends, I am pledging (once I get a computer again) to be better and to do better.  To cut down my internet time (I promise I'll still post =) and spend that time on my sweet, loving, caring muches while they still wanna spend time with me!

Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. You felt like a drug addict searching for your Netflix??? That's just weird!

    ReplyDelete