Monday, October 24, 2011

Getting Your Money's Worth

As a Mom I'm always trying to get my money's worth out of everything.  I use coupons, wear clothes until they get holes in them, or they get stained etc., scrape the butter container to make sure we get every bit we can. 

Well, the Firecracker found his Halloween costume in the back of the closet the other day. He was so excited about it and wanted to wear it.  I thought about it for a minute and then thought, "why  not? Halloween costumes usually only get worn once a year.  What a waste!" 

So Firecracker got to wear it. And he keeps wearing it.  He even wore it to church last night.  If he had been 10 I probably wouldn't have let him wear it to church, but hey 2 year olds can pull off alot of things that 10 year olds can't ;).   

Here is a picture of my adorable Firecracker wearing his "super hero" costume.  (It's really a knight costume, but because it has a cape, he is insistant that he's a super hero.  Whatever who am I to judge? ;)

Here's to getting your money's worth out of everything today ;).

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment