Thursday, October 13, 2011

By Special Request

I am not trying to butt in on Ms. L's blogging day.  However, as you now know I am a couponer.  I love the extreme deal.  And even some of the decent deals.  I was asked last night by a friend when I was going to post some of my coupon deals on the blog.

So by special request I have a couple of coupons deals for you.  Some require coupons others do not. 

These are CVS deals.  Just in case you were wondering I love CVS.

1. The small/ trial size tubes of Crest Complete toothpaste are on sale for 2.37 ea.  There is 2.00 off coupon in the September 11th, Smart Source.  Making the toothpaste .37.  To make this deal even hotter whenever you purchase any Crest Complete you recieve a 2.00 ECB (Extra Care Buck, it's like a CVS gift card, able to be used on your next purchase- which can be done immediately).  So you'll be paying .37 out of pocket and recieve 2.00 ECBs =).  It's like being paid 1.63 to leave the store with a tube of toothpaste! yippee!!!  In my CVS the smaller tubes of this kind of toothpaste was on the same shelf as the big tubes.  NOT in the trial size section.

2. CVS is also offering a deal on Hallmark cards.  Buy any 3 Hallmark cards get 3 ECBs.  This is even working on the .99 cards.  So you will pay 3.00 out of pocket, but recieve 3 ECBs at the end of your receipt.  Whoo hoo free cards!!

Good luck and Happy Couponing =)

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

4 comments:

  1. I shall try my hardest not to take offense to being butted in upon! :) Teehee, you know I don't care.

    Oh, one of my favorite deals right now is an unadvertised deal from Walgreen's on Cottonelle Toilet Paper. This deal is running until 10/23. The 12 pack of Cottonelle is on sale for $5. If you buy 2 of them, you get a $3 Register Reward (same as a CVS ECB). There is a $1 store coupon, and .75 cent coupons from the 9/11 SS. Here's how to get toilet paper for under $2.

    Buy 2 PURPLE (told it wasn't working on the blue) Cottonelle TP - $10
    Use 1 Walgreen's $1 coupon from the October savings booklet (found at the front of Walgreen's by the weekly ads.) **This coupon will take off $1 for EACH toilet paper you buy.
    Use 2- .75 Manufacturer coupons.
    Pay $6.50 and get $3 Register rewards back.
    This makes it $1.75 per pack or 14.5 cents per roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY ladies!!!!! -can you tell i've figured out how to post! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. T
    you are such a loser! I bet you would have done more for sports in high school if couponing were a sport!

    ReplyDelete