Friday, October 28, 2011

Family

It’s getting to be that time of year again.  The time of year where it starts to get a little nicer out, and we start thinking about the big dinners we will be enjoying soon and all the family that will be surrounding us.  Well, at least I am. 

Apparently, the people at Walmart are too.  We went into Walmart last night and they already had their Christmas trees up.  What?!  It’s not even Halloween yet, people!  Nutty people… anyway, so I’ve been thinking about family.  I love my family dearly including all the nuts in the family tree.

My family is a big one.  I have: 2 brothers, 2 sisters.  2 sisters in “love” as my Mamma likes to call them, and 2 brothers in “love”.  And that’s just on my side.  The Hub’s side is much less populated: 1 brother in love and 1 sister in love oh and one Dad in love.  We’re a crazy crew when we’re all together.   The Hubs can attest to this.  You see with having just one brother, the Hubs didn’t quite have the same chaotic life that I had.  However, our chaos was  *almost* always fun! 

I will never forget one of the first trips the Hubs took with my family.  It was a short trip to Disney.  Ahhh I LOVE Disney!  Anyway, we had just gone into Downtown Disney and something made my younger brother (who is only 2 years younger than I) decide to play follow the leader.  So we all jumped in line!  Here we were all fully grown mind you, zooming around running through crowds climbing over benches.  It was great fun.  Poor Hubs didn’t know what to do with himself.  He just stood back and stared at us like, “what kind of crazy has gotten into you people?!”  Even with knowing all that he chose to marry me.  Ahhh love really is blind!

There are many, many more nutty stories I could share with you about my family, but for today I’ll leave you with just enough nuts to make some trail mix ;). 

Have a good day!

Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. What nice nuts you all are, too!! Some of my favorite kinds! Ohh, the stories I could tell...

    ReplyDelete