Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Swapping Mommy Mornings

Last week my Sis In Law (I have 3, but only one lives near me.  I promise before too long I'll fill you in on the rest of my crazy family =) and I decided to try swapping mommy mornings.  She has 2 children also, and so one morning a week with just one would be helpful in accomplishing tasks. 

Our plan went something like this: She would watch Firecracker for me one morning of the week and then I would watch one of her munches for her one morning.
 
Now this did not leave either of us kidless for the morning, but it meant that we each only had one child in tow rather than having 2 to lug around with us.  Every Mommy with multiple children knows going to the store with one munch is much easier than 2.

We put our plan into practice this week and it worked like a charm!  Not to mention it gave the Firecracker and his cousin, E, sometime to hang and play together.  They love eachother and enjoy getting to play together.

If you are a Mommy and have any Mommy friends or relatives near I encourage you to give this plan a try!  It worked nicely and allowed each of us to get done some of the 39,485 errands that we'd been putting off.  Of course you could also use this time to spend some one on one time with your munches or do just about anything! 

Hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday!  =)

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment