Monday, October 10, 2011

Awesome Weekend

My weekend was awesome!  It started out with a big family breakfast on Saturday morning. After which, my Sis In Law and I left our sweet munches with their daddies and we went garage saling!  Whoo hoo!!! In case you didn't know this about me I'm SUPER CHEAP!  There are somethings I will pay good money for, because I have learned you get what you pay for in many instances.  However, this lesson doesn't dissuade me from garage sales or thrift stores. 

After our foray into the garage saling world, we came home and I went grocery shopping.  This may not seem like an exciting thing, however, I'm a couponer.  I LOVE it.  The thrill of getting items that my family needs and will use at like 75% off will never stop being exciting to me. 

I came home from garage saling and went back to the Bro and Sis In Law's house for a family game night!  We all get along like peanut butter and jelly.  The Hubs and I really enjoy their company, although through the evening our allegiances swapped as often as leaves fall from trees.  It's all part of the fun.

Finally to top of my weekend of amazing-ness, I got to go to church!  I LOVE spending time in the Lord's house!  I happen to belong to one of those great churches where people are who they seem to be and do what they say they will do.  My church family is awesome and coming together with them to worship our Creator and Savior is always a highlight of my week. 

Here's hoping your weekend was just as wonderful!

Ms. T

No comments:

Post a Comment