Friday, October 28, 2011

5 ? Friday

Once again the week comes to an end and therefore, along with all the celebrating for the on coming weekend we are proud to present 5 Question Friday! Thanks again to Mama M. for letting us link up.

1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets?
Depends, what kinda weather is it?If it’s warm outside cotton for sure.Lovely, clean 400 thread count cotton sheets…. Mmmmm Love them!Flannel sheets are great too if it’s cold outside, something about the flannel holds in the warmth.

2. What time zone are you in?

Eastern time zone

3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season?

All of it!I love buying presents, giving presents, wearing wonderfully warm clothes, drinking hot cocoa, the smell of Christmas trees, the food, the face of my Firecracker when he gets to open his presents, being with my crazy family.I love it all!

4. What is your favorite "wintry" drink? (It doesn't have to be an "alcoholic" drink!)

Hot cocoa.It’s chocolate. It has marshmallows floating in it. What’s not to love about that?

5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world?

I’m going to steal an answer from one of my old friends.I had never thought about it until she brought this particular job to my attention.Since then the more I think about it the more I MUST agree.Feel free to disagree with us if you so choose, but the job I award the most disgusting and therefore the worst job in the world is being the person that has to clean out port o potties.Yep, nasty nasty nasty stuff.Those things sit out in the sun all day for who knows how long between cleanings and we all know what happens in there.SICK NASTY!

And from Ms. L -
1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets?
Cotton! Every year for Black Friday, we find a set of really high thread count sheets on sale for super cheap and buy a set. Merry Christmas to us! The last couple of years they have had 1,000 thread count sheets at Target for around $20, per piece. Before they we were able to find them at Belk for the entire set for right at $50. We have a California King Bed, so sheets are never cheap. If you haven't splurged on good sheets, you should really try it. I think it is one of the best things we own. Right up there with a DVR and that California King sized bed.

2. What time zone are you in?
Right now? Eastern. That's understandable seeing as I am only about 20 minutes away from Ms. T, and that was her answer. We do travel to the Central Time Zone a good bit though. Oii! How confusing that is!

3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season?
I absolutely love everything about the holidays! I love to give gifts, and kind of like getting them too. I love the tradition that comes with the holidays. My mom's Christmas cookies, Pumpkin Pies (Not the traditional ones - check out my family's recipe here: http://risingabovemediocre.blogspot.com/2011/10/no-mediocre-pumpkin-pie.html), Peanut Butter Balls, etc. I love that the Fab Ms. T and I get to celebrate our birthday!!!!! I so think we should have an online birthday bash this year!

4.What is your favorite "wintry" drink (It doesn't have to be an alcoholic drink)?
I love a good Peppermint Hot Chocolate. Well, that's my drink of choice this season. My ole' reliable is a good Caramel Apple Cider from Starbucks! Yum!

5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world?
I think that a Crime Scene Cleaner has a pretty bad job. I mean, blood and guts, and who knows what else smeared all over. That smell has to be horrible. It's not like they get to clean it as soon as it happens, ya know? They gotta wait for the investigators to finish up their job. I imagine it's all smelling pretty ripe by the time they get to it. Bleh.

All right everyone! Have a great weekend. If you go trick or treating, be safe and save a little candy for the kids!
Ms. T & Ms. L

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment