Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Giggles from the Backseat

Today was supposed to be Try It Tuesday.  I had the cutest little project ready, and was going to take the pictures, when I realized that my camera was dead.  And I have no idea where the charger is.  See, the hubs is responsible to all electronics in my house, and so I wouldn't even know where to begin to look.   So, tune in on Thursday for my new Rag Doll Disney Princesses.

So for today, I thought I would tell you a little bit about the Little Miss.  She is the sweetest little thing you could meet.  With a temper.  And a slight Diva attitude.  She just turned 3 in July, and is smart as a whip.  (You know, I have no idea how smart a whip is, but it must be a genius.)  She is super girly with just enough guts to try to catch a frog and jump in puddles.  She thinks that when you are home, you are supposed to only wear your undies, but if you must be made to wear clothes, you have to have shoes on as well.  Preferably Princess shoes.  She is very demonstrative in her affection for people, and even goes over the top declaring just how much she is going to miss you anytime you leave.  She has a great sense of humor, which I think partially comes from her daddy & I, but her big brother really helps develop it.  Occasionally, she says things that just make me laugh, and even though she doesn't realize what she has done, she giggles like she meant it exactly the way I took it. 

So, I am going to share just a few of her recent (and one from long ago) phrases with you today:

Yesterday, on realizing that The Boy's Principal only has one hand:  "Mom, I couldn't see his other hand, only a Knuckle Sandwich!"  (Thankfully, we had pulled away from the curb and he couldn't hear us.) 

Today, on seeing another teacher, who is fortunate enough to have both of her hands:  "Mom, she had all three of her hands.  So, girls can have all they hands but boys only get to have Knuckle Sandwiches?" (Note to self: Work on counting and find a way to explain that not all boys are victims of the Knuckle Sandwich.)

Today, while playing with some blocks:  "Mom, if you are bad and get in trouble, the pizza man will come and take you away."  (Um, can he bring dinner?  Because if I am going to pizza man jail, I don't want to have to cook dinner!)

Right after she turned two, we were saying her bedtime prayers, and this is what she prayed, "Dear God, please let Bubba grow a little mustache.  Not a big daddy one, but a little bubba one."  (Luckily, The Boy turned 7 on Sunday, and we still have zero facial hair!)

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Ms. L

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment