Friday, July 26, 2013

5 Question Friday

Good morning, my friends!  It's finally Friday!!  It's been a long week and I'm looking forward to just hanging with the family this weekend with no particular plans.

Ok, on with the 5 question fun!

1.  What is your best secret cleaning tip?
     Ok, *in a hushed voice, leaning in really close* actually clean.  I know!  Shocking right?!  Seriously, I don't know if I have an actual cleaning tip besides bleach.  I LOVE bleach.  I use it for just about everything that I can.

2.  What is your favorite food to snack on during movie night?
     Popcorn!  Gotta love having a nice big bowl of popcorn, a kid, or Hubs to snuggle with and a good movie.  Ahhh! perfection!

3.  If it was up to you, what would you have named the royal baby?
     I don't really care.  I have never been one to get wrapped up in all the royal stuff.  I mean when I was a teenager I fantasized that Prince William and I would get married and live happily ever after.  With all that being said, I'd probably go with something classic like Michael, or Luke or Jimmy-John-Joe-Bob.  You know something classic like that ;)

4.  If you could be any Disney character who would you choose?
     I'd probably go with Rapunzel.  She's got a wicked swing with a frying pan, she charms people easily and she gets one rockin' birthday party every year!  On the downside, brushing all that hair is kind of crazy.

5.  What is the most important part of a healthy relationship?
     Friendship.  If you don't have friendship, you're building that relationship on sand, and when the first hard rain comes it will dissolve away.  That and lots of sex.  Just sayin'

Have a great weekend!
Ms. T
    




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with the popcorn. I usually add something sweet to balance out the salt...root beer over crushed ice or ice cream. Prince Michael would have been nice. My "communication" dulls in comparison to your idea of what makes a great relationship...you win! I'm sure my husband would gladly communicate that he prefers your answer LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, root beer over crushed ice sounds sooo good right now! I might have to make a run to the store! Haha!

    ReplyDelete