Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Skechers

I needed a new pair of tennis shoes, because my old tennis shoes were literally falling apart. So I found an amazing new pair of shoes.  Skechers Flex Appeal with Memory Foam.  Oh my goodness I LOVE these shoes!  

These shoes are fabulous.  They are like walking on a cloud.  And the memory foam hugs your feet as you walk.  They are like a soft, squishy, cloud that hugs you.  When I put them on my feet sing.  They sing a song that goes something like, "these are amazing, my feet feel fabulous, I could walk all day and not get tired!"

I cannot say enough good things about these shoes.  Ok, so I'm really going to stop sounding like a crazy person.

Have a great day!
Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment