Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Gilmore

 June 29th was the Hub's and my 6th wedding anniversary.  We did the regular exchanging of gifts and he majorly surprised me!  He bought me all 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls!!!  

I'm a giant Gilmore fan.  I've seen every episode multiple times (I'm out of digits), and since we cut cable I hadn't been able to watch them anymore.  I did fine for several months, but about a month ago I got the Gilmore itch.  

I have a good friend who has the seasons on dvd and allowed me to borrow them.  I was enjoying watching them, and then our anniversary came up and BAM!  I now OWN all 7 seasons!!!!!  I can watch them as much as I want to!! =)  

The Hubs knows me sooooo well!  And although I try not to force him to watch Gilmore too often, He also knows the majority of the inhabitants of Stars Hollow and all their strange quirks.  He's such a catch!  Back off, Ladies!  The Hubs is all mine! =)

Have a great day!
Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment