Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Walks

I'm blessed to have good friends.  I heard someone say once that if you have 5 true friends in your whole lifetime you are blessed.  I can honestly say I'm amongst those that are truly blessed.  

Anyway, one of my friends and I, Ms. S, used to walk/ run 3 miles 3 to 4 nights a week.  We would chat and laugh and talk about our life's issues.  It was cathartic.

Since I've gotten married and had 2 babies, and her life has gotten more hectic (she has 5 children), and we both moved further away from one another, our walks have become MUCH more sporadic.  We walk maybe once a month.  Talk about a major change!

Last night Ms. S and I went walking.  It was so much fun!  Once again we chatted, laughed and talked about how good God is to us.  These nights always make me long for more often walks.  We'll see....

Have a great day!
Ms. T   


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment