Monday, July 22, 2013

Cuddles

Firecracker is in this stage where when he wakes up in the morning he comes into my room, wakes me up and will get in the bed with me to cuddle for a few minutes.  It really is one of my favorite parts of the day.  

Some days he'll cuddle for half a minute, where there are other days when he'll cuddle with me for 10 minutes or more.  I LOVE that he is willing to cuddle.  Firecracker has never been a cuddler, so this change has been an awesome one.

I know that Firecracker is growing up super fast.  I'm watching time fly past me way too quickly.  So I'll enjoy these moments as long as I possibly can.

Have a great day!
Ms. T 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment