Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Curse Words?

 Every kid goes through that awkward phase when certain words they say sound like something very different.  And sometimes they sound like they have sailor's mouths!  

I feel like I need to put an ex-claimer on Sweet pea and some of nephews.  Something like, "No, my daughter is not calling you the f word.  She is saying, truck".  Or, "No, my nephew is not calling you a female dog, he's saying bridge". Etc.  

Oh well, one thing is for sure, these wonderful little people make life interesting! =)

Have a great day!
Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment