Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Giant Napkin

Firecracker never ceases to amaze me with the things he thinks up!  He has started a new habit that is definitely not one of my favorites.  When he is eating if he happens to get anything on his hands he promptly hops down from his seat and wipes his hands on the carpet!

Where does Firecracker come up with this stuff?!  Of course I correct him and make him use a REAL napkin, but seriously where does he learn this?  It's not like he has ever seen the Hubs or I do anything like this.  The way these little people's minds work will never stop astounding me.

Have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment