Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cleaning My Washer

The other day I was perusing Pinterest (I know, shocker right? ;).  And I found a pin that was talking about how to wash out your washing machine.  At first I thought, "why would you need to clean out your washing machine?  You use it to clean everything else."  And then it hit me, "Oh my word!  Why WOULDN'T you want to clean out your washer?  I mean think about all the gross stuff you throw into it?"

So I decided to clean my washer.  And I'll tell ya, I'm so glad I did!  You should see the rag I used to clean the nooks and crannies.  Sick nasty!  

If you decide you want to attempt to clean your washer (it's super easy, by the way), here are the directions.

Have a great day!
Ms. T   


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment