Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Super Hero Prayers

About a month ago I told you all about Firecracker's Super Hero phase.  Well, not only is he still in it, but now it has seeped into bed time prayers.

Often during prayer time the hubs or I will pray and Firecracker will repeat us. (He started doing this on his own, and I think it's cute).  Well, we always make sure to thank the Lord for the things He has given us ie. our cars, our house, our clothes etc.  Well, when Firecracker repeats us it comes out as, "Thank you Lord for our secret lair, our batman motorcycle". etc. (no we do not own a motorcycle, but it's a mode of transportation)

That boy never ceases to crack me up!!  I love him to pieces.

Have a great day!
Ms. T  


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment