Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Too Much Information, Kid

Firecracker gets very excited about anything super hero related.  I should have remembered this when I gave him his new Spider man underwear.  He was absolutely thrilled and wanted to wear them under his clothes (obviously) to church last Wednesday night.  I was totally cool with that.

Well, Thursday morning rolled around and Firecracker was still excited about his Spiderman underwear.  He even told me while I was making breakfast, "yeah, Mommy, I even showed my friend my new underwear last night!"  I stopped mid stride, my mouth agape.  "What did you say, Firecracker?  You showed your friend your underwear last night at church?!"

Firecracker looked at me like I was nuts before saying, "yeah, Mommy.  My friend thought they were cool."

*Trying to keep a straight face* I replied, "ok, dude, I'm glad that your friend liked your new underwear, but it's not ok to pull your pants down and show people your underwear."

Firecracker just looked at me for a minute and then said, "ok, Mommy".  And off he ran to play.

Oh the things I have to deal with that never crossed my mind when I was preggers with this little man!  Gotta love him!

Have a great day!
Ms. T   


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment