Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Great Toy Clean Out of 2013

The other day I was sick and tired of all the CRAP that was floating around in the toy boxes.  You know what I'm talking about the McDonald's toys that never get played with (because most of the time they are down right stupid), the toys that only have 3 of the 87 pieces, broken toys etc.  

So instead of just being frustrated with it all I decided to go through it ALL.  Wow, can I tell you I had no idea how much junk my children had accumulated?  Because they had!  

I threw away at least one full garbage bag of junk. Now mind you I had to do this in the dead of night, because my kids flip out if they think I'm getting rid of something.  Even if it's a toy they don't like or haven't played with in months.  So I have to smuggle the toys out like it's a cotton pickin' drug deal! Haha!

 I have even more things that need to be donated, because my kids just don't play with them any more.  And to top it all off, I organized it all!  Yep, I have specified boxes and bins for certain toys, and designated areas for groups of things (ie. toy cars).  

Oh it is so nice!  It truly is a wonderful thing to behold.  I only hope that my children can keep it this way for a little while. =)  The Hubs says this is a pipe dream, but I'll keep on dreaming, my friends!

Have a great day!
Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment