Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Will Power, Exercise and Chocolate

I am one of those people that has very little will power when it comes to food.  I'll decide to eat right on Monday morning and by Monday afternoon that plan is shot.  I don't know why I'm so bad about it.  Anyway, so I've decided I need to exercise more, because eating less doesn't seem to be working in my favor.

I've been doing pretty well with exercising more and I'm feeling pretty good about it.  The only problem?  Chocolate.  Chocolate is my problem.  I'm having trouble losing the pounds, because every time I turn around chocolate is beckoning to me.  It says, "Ms. T, I taste so yummy.  You did your exercise last night so one little bite won't hurt."  And then before I know it I've eaten the entire candy bar.  UGH!!!  

So I've decided to do the Juicing diet.  It's all the rage right now, and I've done a few days here and there in the past and liked it.  So my goal is to do it for 3 days in a row.  (Start with a small attainable goal, that's my plan).  I'll let you know how it goes.  My only question is how well do you think a chocolate bar will do in the juicer???  Hahaha!

Have a great day!
Ms. T  


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment