Monday, January 2, 2012

Imagination

The Firecracker impresses me with his imagination some times.  He really is a little sponge that absorbs everything he's exposed to right now.  Which is awesome, and a little bit scary to me.


After reading the story of Peter Pan and Captian Hook, Firecracker is constantly telling me to, "get on the boat, Mom!  Tick- Tock- Crock is in the water and coming!" (Wherever he is sitting at the moment is the boat).


Another example would be Firecracker tells me he is "Lightning Mcqueen, Mom is Mater".  Then we proceed to run around the house and obviously Mom has to be slower, because Mom is Mater.... duh!


We role play alot: Larry Boy and the giant lie (from Larry Boy and the Fib from Outerspace, a Veggie Tales movie that if you haven't seen you should! It's a great movie that teaches kids it's never ok to lie), Buzz and Woody, Phineas and Ferb I could go on, but because you don't really care for sake of time I won't.


It's really neat to me to see my Firecracker using his imagination.  It is something so few kids have any more.  It makes me smile!


Wishing you an imaginative day!


Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment