Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dancing in the Kitchen

Another story about O and Firecracker ;).  See another upside of having O here to visit is that I have plenty of stories to put on the blog ;).

The other day I started playing some fun kiddie music on the computers for the boys to listen to.  Before I knew it they were trying to sing along and they were dancing all crazy.  It was so cute!!!  I couldn't help myself, I joined in too. 

The three of us had a crazy, nobody cares that you look like you're having a seizure, dance party in the kitchen.  It was a great time and by the end of it we were all giggling and out of breath (at least I was, I'm sure the 2 1/2 year olds have more energy than I do).

It was a great time, and a memory I'll keep for a long long time.  I love these little men and all the fun we have together.

Have a great day!

Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. I love this twist on dancing in the kitchen!!! Dad and I used to dance in the kitchen, but ours was romantic! The "seizure-type-crazy-dancing" is a great addition to the dancing repertoire!!! Too bad no one had a video camera!!!

    ReplyDelete