Sunday, January 22, 2012

If Love Were Measured in Weeds and Dead Grass

If Love were measured in weeds and dead grass I would be soooooo loved.  I don't think anyone in the world could keep up! 

O is over visiting and playing again today.  Firecracker, O and I went outside to play during Sweet Pea's nap time.  While we were out there the boys decided to pick weeds.  They like the shapes of them and the colors are fun too.  I'm not sure why the dead grass caught their attention, but it did.

Before I knew it my lap was covered in weeds and dead grass.  I know you're all jealous!  I'm sure the Hubs will lament this post as he strives to keep the weeds out of our yard completely.  Oh well, it gives the boys something to do... aside from play in the sand box, or with the tee ball set, or the football, or the soccer ball.  Don't you feel bad for how little they have to do? ;)

Have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment