Monday, January 16, 2012

Good Intentions

I got up yesterday morning with every intention of making it to church on time for Sunday School.  The Hubs and I love our Sunday School class it's one of the high lights of our week.  However, things derailed quickly once I walked into Firecracker's room.

He had an accident during the night =(.  It's been so long that he's been potty trained and hasn't had any accidents that it took me completely by surprise!  Much cleaning and a bath time later we were running late, but it was still manageable.  I went in to rouse the Hubs to enlist his help (as is customary on Sunday mornings) with getting the kids ready. 

The Hubs was sick! Another boo =(!  Poor guy!  I did end up making it to church for the morning worship service, but having to dress, feed and corral both kids, when I only left enough time to care for one severely altered my plans for Sunday School. 

Oh well, God loves me anyway, and He knows that I had good intentions!

Have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment