Friday, January 20, 2012

5 Question Friday!

1.    Where do you hide the reeeeally good snacks?
It depends…. If they are snacks that I think are really good, but the Hubs doesn’t care for then they go right in the normal pantry.  If they are snacks that I want to save for a special occasion and we both like them I hide them in the freezer in the garage.  Shhhh don’t tell the Hubs ;).
2.    Do you keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one that has things falling out of their van?
     Dear me... I do attempt to keep my van clean, but most of the time I fail miserably!  Between the toys, water bottles, snacks and papers the Firecracker brings home from church it's hard.  Maybe once Sweet Pea can walk I'll have more hands and be able to keep it cleaner?  I hope!
    3.    Have you ever been to Vegas?
Nope.  I think it would be fun to go and the Hubs and I toyed with the idea of going there and eloping when we were getting married, but we went through with the more formal ceremony.
4.    Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blankets?
Before Sweet Pea arrived we did the cold room snuggly blankets and put a space heater into Firecracker’s room.  Since he doesn’t know how to stay under the covers.  Now, we just turn up the heat in the whole house, because 2 space heaters would leach so much energy there would be no point.
5.    What is the worst airplane/ travel experience you’ve ever had?
I don’t think this is a good question for me, because I am not a particularly huge fan of travelling.  Not to say I don’t enjoy going places, because I do.  Getting there is the not so fun part.  I despise driving in the car for long periods with small children.  And flying presents its own set of challenges.  Someday travelling will get easier again.  Right?

Have a great day!
Ms. T



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment