Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Proud Parenting Moment

This last Wednesday the Firecracker received "The Puggle of the Month"* award at our church.  I was proud of the little man.  Now, I understand that to be the Puggle of the month all you really have to do is show up and not kill anyone, but hey, some days it seems like that's a stretch.  Needless to say I was proud. 

Firecracker can be a handful sometimes, but I love him all the time.  Even with a Mother's love there are some days...... that well I don't know what to do with him (to put it tamely).  And then there are days like last Wednesday, where I just want to squeeze the stuffing out of him and tell him how proud I am of him.   

I thought you'd all like to know that my little Firecracker is one good cookie =).

*You may be asking yourself what in the world a Puggle is.  Well, a Puggle is a baby Platypus.  Our church does a program called AWANA for the children and every age group has their own name.  2-3s are Puggles, 3-4s are Cubbies etc.

I hope you have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful Puggle of the Month he must have been, and I am sure it took more than just not killing some one...he probably had to smile some too!!! Yeah for the Firecracker!!! You should be proud!!!

    ReplyDelete