Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Couponing

I am an avid coupon lover.  Now, I'm not one of those psycho people that goes and buys 1,294 boxes of rice and puts it into their basement for a rainy day.  Mainly, because well, I don't have the space for that, not to mention I don't think I'd use that much rice even if it rained every day for a year!

I do love to hunt the good deals down though.  I have been planning to share some couponing tips here with you.  However, sadly lately there have been very few deals.  So just know that eventually when the coupon deals start to come along again I will be sharing with you all.  If you don't care that's cool, but I know there are some of you out there that would love the tips so I'll keep you updated!

Have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment