Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Excitement!!!

Firecracker is soooo excited!  He has missed his friend, O.  O is a sweet, little man that was born nearly a month to the day before Firecracker.  O's Mommy and I are good friends and therefore Firecracker and O spend a lot of time together.

With the Holidays and the rush that comes along with them and the unexpected trip I took up to Alabama last week Firecracker hasn't seen O in at least a month.  When I stopped to think about it I don't know if they have ever gone this long without seeing eachother.  Maybe, but if they have it's a very rare occurrence.

All that to say that for weeks Firecracker has been asking to have O come to our house.  Today is the day!  O will be here any minute and Firecracker is super excited!!!  I love how much these little guys love eachother.  I hope they are always great friends.

I imagine them always in the same class at school, having eachother's backs on the play ground, eating lunch together, playing sports together and just being great friends in general.  I hope so.

Have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment