Thursday, January 19, 2012

Buzz Lightyear

We have a new addition to the family.  His name is Buzz Lightyear.  Lately, the Firecracker has become obsessed with Toy Story.  He loves all the characters, but has become especially taken with Buzz.

Firecracker runs around the house making zooming sounds and telling us that he is Buzz Lightyear.  He says he comes from space.  Sometimes if you call him by his name he will correct you and say, "no, Mom, I Buzz Lightyear!"

As part of Firecracker's insistance that he is Buzz Lightyear he likes to look at the stars.  While we are out looking at the stars Firecracker says, "my stars, my space I Buzz!" 

Buzz Lightyear has saved our family from many catastrophes ;).  I love it!  I love his little imagination.  It astounds me daily how imaginitive he can be. 


Have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that Buzz owns the stars...that is good to know!!! He didn't even have to send money to the person on the radio to name a star after someone!!! They were already his stars!! Truthfully, we all have been given a gift by God to look at the stars, and we often forget to enjoy them. Yeah, Buzz Lightyear!!

    ReplyDelete