Sunday, January 29, 2012

Life Before....

There are days that I wonder "what did I do before I had children?"  Honestly, sometimes I can't remember.  What did I do when I wasn't sweeping up Cheerios, cleaning spit up off the floors or picking up the same toys again and again?

I'll tell ya, I stayed out late, watched whole movies IN THE THEATER without worrying about baby sitters, exercised and worked outside the home.  

You know what though?  I wouldn't trade all the uninterrupted movies in the world for just one laugh from Sweet Pea  or Firecracker telling me, "love too, Mom" (translated "love you too, Mom"). 

I don't mind the cleaning, or the noise, because my life is better now.  I had a good life before, but I didn't know what was waiting for me in the after =).  This is my "happily ever after".

I hope you have a great day!

Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. You are right, Ms. T!! This is the happily ever after, and it gets better and better as they grow up!!! Take it from and "old codger!" You can get kids off your lap, but you never get them off your heart!

    ReplyDelete